Jake Cuenca's First Ever Gay Role in 'MMK' This Saturday!

The much awaited episode of "MMK" featuring the hunk yummy actor Jake Cuenca in a gay role will finally be seen this Saturday. This is the very first time that Jake portrays a gay role.

The story of "MMK" later tonight is entitled as "Spain." This is all about the story of Louie, a Filipino transgender in Spain who strive hard to gain his father’s love.

This is an inspiring story about how acceptance and forgiveness brought the relationship of a father and son even closer.

Jake considers this "Spain" episode as his big break. This is something he has been waiting for.

“Since I joined ABS-CBN about four years ago, I really wanted to experience doing an MMK episode. In fact, I was thinking before that I’m okay just to be given the chance to guest star in a regular episode. And now that I’m part of one of the MMK’s 20th anniversary special episodes, I’m deeply honored. I feel really blessed for the opportunity,” Jake shared

MMK's "Spain" episode is part of the drama anthology's 20th Anniversary offering. The story was shot in Barcelona, Spain.

Jake is joined by Ricky Davao, Malou de Guzman, and Vivian Velez in this another remarkable story! (www.TV Series Craze.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

0 Comments