Who Has the Sweetest Instagram Photo - Angel Locsin & Phil Younghusband or Jennelyn Mercado & Luis Manzano or Marian RIvera & Dingdong Dantes?!

Right after the awards nights of the 44TH Box Office Entertainment Awards by the Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation, it seems that the real life lovers like Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband, Jennelyn Mercado and Luis Manzano,  and Marian Rivera and Dingdong compete for the Instagram love message.  

Yes, that is because, the pairs posted love messages together with their sweet photos on their respective accounts congratulating their partners.     

When his girlfriend Angel Locsin won as Female Actress of the Year, Phil posted the following Instagram message together with their photos during the awards night:

 "Congrats to my beautiful love @143redangel @therealangellocsin for winning best actress sa Guillermo awards. So proud. Kinikilig ako sa "I LOVE YOU" niya sa akin #congratulations #proudbfCaption here."   

Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin

When her boyfriend Luis Manzano received the Prince of Philippine Movies award for their movie "This Guy’s in Love with U Mare!," Jennyln posted this on Instagram:

  "Congrats my matsmats! @luckymanzano !!! Im so proud of you. Ang galing galing ng love kooooooo!! Yey! #princeofphilmovies"  

Luis Manzano and Jennylyn Mercado

And of course, the Dongyan love team was not left behind! When Dingdong Dantes got the Film Actor of the Year award, his girlfriend Marian Rivera posted this on Instagram:

 "Congratulations to my Love, my bestfriend, my loveteam, my sergio, my fredo, my homer, my migs, my johnny, my rafael iñigo and my arlan/benjie, yay dami na pala hahah...For winning the 2013 Guillermo Award for Best Actor 🏆 im so proud of you @dongdantes  fist bump!"    

Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes

Hmmm...it seems that love was truly in the air that night! The respective partners of the winners were truly proud of their love ones!

Well, of the three Instagram photos and message, which do you think is the sweetest and the most inspiring?! (www.tvseriescraze.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

0 Comments